HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Conquering Life Limited is committed to maintaining safe and healthy working conditions and
to preventing accidents and instances of work-related ill health by ensuring that all activities carried out on behalf of the organisation undertaken by its Coaches and Trainees are managed in such a manner so as to avoid, reduce or control all foreseeable risks to the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by such activities as far as is reasonably practicable.
We do this by ensuring that all our Coaches and Mentors uphold and maintain procedures and policies in compliance and in relation to their premises.
Where coaches are working in buildings owned by management companies the Coaches would need to be aware of the policies and procedures in place, and ensure that they are in compliance.
CONQUERING LIFE LIMITED RESPONSIBILITIES
In furtherance of the above policy statement and the need to ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and other relevant health and safety legislation,
Conquering Life Limited will expect the provision and maintenance of safe equipment and safe systems of work;
- ensure materials and substances used are properly stored, handled, used and transported
- assess the risks to the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by work activities
- consult with employees & learners on matters affecting their health and safety and ensure that all employees & learners are competent to do their tasks
- provide information, training, instruction and supervision
- provide a safe place of employment and learning
- provide a healthy working environment
- provide a written Health and Safety Policy
- look after the health and safety of other people, in addition to Trainees on the premises
COACHES AND TRAINEES RESPONSIBILITIES
Coaches and Trainees have a legal responsibility to take care of the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions or omissions and to co-operate with supervisors and managers on health and safety issues. Coaches and Trainees should not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their health and safety and should report all health and safety concerns to the appropriate person as set out in this policy.
Each Coach has overall responsibility for health and safety in their working environment and for ensuring that adequate resources are made available to allow the implementation of this policy.
All Coaches must adequately supervise the work activities of Trainees and others under their control to ensure that safe systems of work are being followed.
This policy has been approved and authorised by:
Name: Farhad Omran